Please, read the introduction page of this blog!

9/03/2007

Alphabets of my life

You know those silly but rather entertaining celebrity inquiries in women's Journals? Here's a deep analysis of my personality...

Agape: divine love. It's not emotion, it's action. It is unconditional love, impersonal good will expressed in selfless action. You don't have to like everybody - you just have to love them. That has been a good lesson for me to learn. When you pray for someone - even an enemy - you apply the golden rule: it is deed of love.

Books: and especially The Good Book.

Cats: our furry friends and members of the family. They each have a character of their own and they sincerely show their love to their humans.

Death - a part of life and I love it!

Europe: I consider myself a European - it's something to be proud of. United States appears as a protagonist of democracy and freedom, but seen from here that's rather questionable.

F
riends & Family. No explanation needed.

G
nosis. Inner knowlidge. Main concept of my faith.

Home. No place like it!

I
- I am that I am. He must increase and I must decrease: not I but Christ in me.

Jesus Christ. My older brother and closest friend. He is always with me and within me.

Karma - and grace. Not one without another.

L
ove. In everyday life more than great emotions it's a kind of decicion: this is the person with whom I want to share my life.

M
ovies. I don't go to movies often; I went to see The Lord of the Rings and now I must see The Simpsons Movie. I prefer DVD's.

Nature. Couldn't live without it!

O
ur Father: my daily devotion.

P
ekka Ervast, my spiritual teacher.

Q
ueer - proud and happy!

R
udolf Steiner, another spiritual teacher who has influenced me.

S
uomi - Finland.

T
he Christian Community - The Act of Consecration of Man: The Center of my life.

U
niversalism. Eternal punishment in hell - it's not only beyond love but all reason as well! And christianity can't be the only truth; there is not the one and only truth even among christians!

V
oluntary work.

W
orld - we share it, let's try to save it!

X
as in sex. Greatly overvalued nowadays as it has been made a part of cunsumption. But a big mistake in judeo-christian tradition has been to see that sex had anything to do with the fall of man!

Y
ou - yes, you! Who are you?

Z
arathustra. Prophet and founder of religion that influenced judaism & christianity more than some people would like to admit. I don't see it decreasing the meaning of christianity - I see how God has always worked in this world! Christ is just wearing the clothes of old cultures, as Rudolf Steiner has said.

No comments: