Please, read the introduction page of this blog!

11/03/2013

SORROWFUL ROLE OF HUMANITY

 My poem to express some of my deepest feelings I'm nowadays constantly struggling with. - Marko

Sometimes I wish I would just vanish
and you'd never hear from me again
I wish this is all there is
and it all comes to an end.

Voices in your head
never leave you alone
never let you forget
nowhere in this world you feel home.

I find it easy to believe in God
God has a dark sense of humor
but to believe in mankind, that is hard
for mankind is like a tumor.

I wish I could live on the moon
on my own desolate place
marooned
deserted island in the space

Apart from all earthly toil
only watching you from afar
I'd never set my foot back on your soil
I would live among the stars

Separated from the rest of human race
even if I never saw another human face
still this sorrowful role of humanity
tainted and stained soul I have within me.

I don't wish to sound too dismal
as if I was the only one
I would build me a castle of purest crystal
to reflect the light of the sun

So that when you see it shine
you wouldn't feel quite so lonely
Join your loneliness to mine
and it's almost like you know me.

No comments: